Corolla Classic Vacations believes that the responsibility of a small business is not limited to the strategic goals of its business plan. The barometer of our success is measured not only by our bottom line but by the difference we can make daily for those less fortunate. As a team and as individuals, our staff dedicates much time to issues and causes that affect us all.
The American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life has always been our charity of passion and in the past nine years, with the help of our equally committed homeowners, we have raised over $199,000 towards this cause. Our Relay for Life team, the Corolla Clubbers, spends countless hours raising money via an annual golf tournament at the Pointe Golf Club as well as during the annual Relay for Life event at First Flight High School in Kill Devil Hills.
We gladly donate $5 of every pre-reservation fee each year to a bank of worthwhile charities that benefit the residents of the Outer Banks. To help victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake, we created a special promotion that contributed $3650 to Physicians for Peace.
Local organizations that we contribute to include the following:
- Beach Food Pantry
- Children & Youth Partnership
- Coastal Humane Society
- Community Care Clinic
- Corolla Education Foundation (Water’s Edge Village School)
- Corolla Library
- Corolla Ocean Rescue
- Corolla Wild Horse Fund
- Currituck County School District
- Dare County School District
- Feline Hope
- Food for Thought of the Outer Banks
- Friends of Youth of the Outer Banks
- Interfaith Community Outreach
- Outer Banks Community Foundation
- Outer Banks Hotline Crisis Intervention & Prevention Center
- Outer Banks Relief Foundation
- Whalehead Preservation Trust