It's almost game time!
Super Bowl LIV is just a few days away and we know what everyone is looking forward to....the snacks! While we love the traditional hot wings, chips & dips, hot dogs, and hamburgers, we wanted to change it up a bit with a spicy seafood dish.
By: Rachel Rappaport
Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 mins Makes: 18 Servings
1 Cup Cream Cheese – Softened
3/4 Cup Sour Cream
1/4 Cup FRANK’S RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
4 1/2 Teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
1 1/2 Teaspoons French’s Classic Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
1 Shallot – Minced
1 Cup Blue Crab Claw Meat
1 Cup Lump Blue Crab Meat
3/4 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
2. Mix all ingredients except crab meat and cheese in large bowl until combined.
3. Gently stir in crab meat until well-mixed.
4. SPREAD mixture into 8-inch square baking dish.
5. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
7. Serve immediately with sliced French bread or assorted crackers.
Need to know where to shop for ingredients in Corolla?
Purchase your crab meat and other seafood fare locally at one of Corolla's Seafood Markets.