Newly renovated in 2023, this oceanfront home is designed and well-equipped to accommodate a large group comfortably. Every bedroom has its own private bath, giving guests the privacy and comfort they desire. Once your family has experienced the luxurious comfort of this home, they will want to return annually for their beach Sea Esta!
On the ground level, you'll find a handsome tiled rec room featuring a mini kitchen with a full fridge, wet bar, and microwave in case anyone craves a snack. Head back there are you've gone for a dip in the pool or after lounging in your own hot tub. If you'd prefer to sink your feet into the sand, use the home's private walkway to reach the beach and frolic on the shore. Make your way back to the rec room and play a game on the pool table or watch something in the home theatre that sports a large TV/DVD, a stereo, and a movie library. There are a main bedroom and a main bedroom on this level, both with a TV/DVD as well as a sleeper sofa in the rec room for an additional sleeping option.
Make your way up to the middle level and take a soothing soak in the whirlpool tub or a refreshing rinse in the walk-in shower within the spacious bathroom. The laundry room is also on this level, which you can use to full effect after jumping in the shower or using the pool. Speaking of which, the pool deck area is accessible from all rooms but access is protected by door alarms or a gate.
The top level of your vacation home boasts gorgeous ocean views you can enjoy from the expansive window-lined great room. The generously sized kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances including a six-burner gas Viking dual fuel range in the center island. There are two dishwashers, two ovens, and a second island wet bar with a beverage fridge the group chef can take advantage of. The kitchen overlooks the long dining table capable of seating everyone and another smaller tall table.
After staying here, you won't want to leave!
THINGS TO KNOW
- The pool is open from the end of April through mid-October.
- For January and February bookings, please contact Vacasa to ensure the hot tub is available.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- Fireplaces are available from November 1st through April 1st.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.